Category : Uncategorized
Notice of the Filing of a
Labor Condition Application with the
Employment Training Administration
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by NMAP CORP through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One (1) such workers is being sought.
- The worker is being sought in the occupational classification of Computer Occupations
- One worker will earn $201000 annually.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 12/28/2017 to 12/28/2020.
- The employment will occur in St. Louis, MO.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the NMAP office located at 3200 N Central Avenue, Suite 1150, Phoenix, AZ-85012
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.